Saturday, September 2, 2023

Stampin' Up! Earthen Textures Slimline Card

Hello my peeps! Here's my card for today that we made in our Thursday card group.


My card base is 7" x 7", scored at 3 1/2". The Night of Navy strips are 7" x 1/2". The Basic White sponged panel is 7" x 2 1/2".

This was Deb's idea and she had all the parts cut for us. We just stamped our pots how we wanted and embellished the card. I used 3 Blueberry Bushel Tinsel Gems Four Pack, p. 140 of the Annual Catalog 2023-2024 and Very Vanilla Baker's Twine. The inks I used are Night of Navy, Faded Jeans Distress Oxide (Tim Holtz). We sponged the white panel with Faded Jeans, gold and Worn Lipstick.

Thanks for stopping by today. Be blessed and be a blessing.

2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies

  Good Friday morning, peeps! My card today is Sketch 9 for Kendra's Card Challenge #15 . Thank you for stopping by today. Project De...