Friday, September 1, 2023

Stampin' Up! Lovely as a Tree Fun Fold for Creative Creases Challenge #65

Good morning, peeps. It's another every other Friday Fun Fold at Creative Creases and here's what I created for the challenge today...

I guess you call this a step card or triple easel? Not sure. Deb provided the kit for us at our Thursday Card Group. Here's the inside...



I hope you have the time to enter our challenge. Just click on the logo or the blue "challenge" and you'll be transported there immediately. Debbie, Rae and I hope to see your entry over at Creative Creases #65. 

I am taking a leave of absence from the team for a bit. I hope you'll welcome Carrie Sheridan who is standing in for me...thank you Carrie! 

Thanks for stopping by today and I'd love it if you'd become a follower if you aren't already. Have a blessed day and be a blessing!



8 comments:

  1. Very pretty fun fold card, Karen! I really love that you inked up Lovely As a Tree - it was one of the very first stamp sets I ever bought! We will miss you while you're busy with life! Take care and keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, you have to give me the instructions. I won't say I since asking for the instructions, I will just let you guess.😁 Lovely As A Tree is my all-time favorite SU stamp. I have two sets in case one gets misplaced.😊💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, your card is stunning! All those lovely trees and the layers and the sentiments stamped in that beautiful blue! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good afternoon Karen,
    I absolutely love this stamp set, I think it was a mistake to discontinue it. ;( But I love the card you made and I am hoping when you get a chance you could send me the instructions.

    Be well.
    Thank you for your time.
    Lin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lin. Unfortunately, I don't have instructions as Deb verbally gave them to us as we did each step and no one wrote anything down.

      Delete
  5. Fabulous fold and card, I like the black and white.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Autumn Expressions for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came!! We have a theme challenge for you today and here is what I created for our hop... Let&#...