Monday, August 14, 2023

Happy Independence Day!

I know, I know, it's not July 4th in the real world but it is in Karen's world today and I'll tell you why! I did not get to go to NY last week and I had written all my posts ahead of time. So, I just wanted to go back in time for a teeny weeny bit. I had these two laying on my desk and I had made them awhile ago but never wrote down what I used. I think it's a Unity Stamp. 


These were cards we made in our Thursday card group. Their cousins are posted here.

Thank you for stopping by today...I need a vacation...trust me on this!



2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Citrus Blooms for the Creative Creases Challenge #86 - Anything Goes with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...