Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Nautical Love

Happy mid-week peeps! My card today was a kit Deb provided for our Thursday group. She and her husband were boaters at one time and she made a similar card for her husband's birthday. The design is hers and the flags represent letters of the alphabet. She had all the pieces cut for us and all we had to do was adhere them and stamp "love" underneath.


Well, as you can see from the photo, I did not stamp "love". I really had stamped it but messed it up so badly that I removed the flags and embossed another piece of Basic White cardstock with the retired Seaside Embossing Folder. Sue M. had some spare silver letters in her stash, which she generously gave to me. I LOVE this card!

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you'll look for our Happy Inkin' Thursday blog hop tomorrow even though I won't be participating. I will be posting a card, however. Until then, smooth sailing!

4 comments:

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...