Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Stampin' Up! Morning Star Washi Tape Christmas

This might be another Washi Tape addiction!
The sentiment in the star is from the Morning Star Stamp Set (retired). The star is cut out with a die from the Stitched Stars Dies (retired).

"You are the best" is from the Morning Star set and "Merry Christmas" is from the Regal Reindeer Stamp Set.


This is yet another gift card holder for our local EMS (Fire & Rescue) people who serve our community. The DSP is the retired Candy Lane.


Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.

10 comments:

  1. Oooh, I just love that washi tape and the Candy Lane DSP works perfectly with it! I am saving the last little bit I have of that, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. I have decided to bite the bullet and use my DSP...lol!

      Delete
  2. Love how you used the washi tape. Thanks for joining us at BYSHC Christmas in July 2023 Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to use my washi!! I have five very full 8"x13" plastic bins plus!! lol Thanks for the cute inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for those washi tapes!! Love it! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...