Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Stampin' Up! Daisy Delight & Bright and Beautiful for the SU Demos Blog Hop

Welcome to our monthly SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop. If you love fun folds, you have come to the right place! The list of hoppers is at the end of my post and I do hope you'll hop along. I'm sure you'll be in for a real treat.

I'll show you all sides of my CASE of Helzie. I made it almost exactly like she did so I won't go into any specifics...just watch her wonderful video by clicking on her name!



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll participate in the hop. Here's the list of hoppers!


Karen Finkle - that's me!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Daisy Delight
Card stock & Papers     Bubble Bath; Bright & Beautiful DSP; Basic White
 Ink Bubble Bath; Lost Lagoon Blends
Accessories Stampin' Dimensionals; liquid glue
Tools     Sprig Punch (ret.); Trimmer

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty Karen! The colors are perfect, great fancy fold design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and summery! Love it. I think I’ll make one for a friend in a nursing home for her table. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...this is amazing! It is definitely an engineering work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors and amazing fold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is such a cool fun fold! Love all the real estate for showcasing that pretty DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great update to the tower card! Love this and the colors are so calming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tower card is gorgeous, Karen! I need to try this card design!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...