Sunday, July 16, 2023

Stampin' Up! and Unity Stamp EMS Christmas Card

Good Sunday morning/afternoon/evening, peeps! Once again I am creating cards for local EMS teams. We have 3 stations who protect us and our community gives each one Publix gift cards, which they usually use for their Christmas meals away from home. Being on the  ambulance, firefighting and rescue squad is not an easy profession. We so appreciate them! Here is my first of six...


I have been on a Washi Tape kick since July 1 and this is my third card using tapes that I have no idea what their names are but I know most of them came from Stampin' Up! I adhered these strips to a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of white cardstock and cut out the center with the tree die from the In the Woods die set (retired) and adhered it to a Garden Green Cardstock base. 

Using Garden Green ink (second generation), I stamped the tree image from the retired Winter Woods Stamp Set on a piece of Basic White Cardstock and cut it out with that same die. 

Next I stamped the words from the retired So Many Stars Stamp Set, using the same ink and layed in the cut out piece, adhering it with liquid glue. Card front done!

For the inside...


The Christmas greeting is from the So Many Stars, the firefighter is James Guy from Unity, as is the bravery sentiment. I turned the inside into a gift card holder and that is self-explanatory.

I'm entering my card in the Krafty Chicks Challenge #672 - Christmas.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for a Makeover Monday Madness card. Have a blessed day.

4 comments:

  1. Great card Karen! Perfect way to use up those pretty papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, great idea for the inside as well, so happy you played our Christmas Challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day! Cheers, Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...