Monday, July 24, 2023

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2329

Hello my stamping peeps! Welcome to another challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. I'm using a digital provided by our sponsor for this week, Sheepski Designs, and I colored this one with my Stampin' Up Blends.

As I mentioned, Sheepski is our sponsor this week and they have 3 digis as a prize for our Random Winner. Just click on their logo to go to their Etsy Shop.

I created this card to give as one of our Community's six yearly gift cards for local EMS recipients.

The sentiment is computer generated. I colored the gnomes' hats with Real Red and Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blends. I used Real Red and Garden Green Cardstock for the card.

The snowflakes were in my stash so I can't remember what die was used to cut them out of Silver Glimmer Paper

For the inside...

The patterned paper was in my stash and I know it's a SU retired piece. The sentiment is from the retired All Hearts Come Home Stamp Set.

I'm entering my card in a "new to me" challenge, BYSH Cardmakers: Christmas in July 2023.

Thank you for stopping by today and I do hope you'll take some time to enter one of your creations at Pammie's challenge.


14 comments:

  1. So cute Karen! Love the little gnomes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute - that graphic is adorable!! They'll be well received by the First Responders! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love those Gnomes and the sentiment is so sweet. Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun, silly card. Love all those gnomes. Thanks for joining us at BYSHC Christmas in July 2023 Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable digi this is - they're so fun! Festive & fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, Karen! Loving those gnomes! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...