Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Stampin' Up! OSW Nature's Prints Gingko Hello

 Happy mid week, my peeps and the last of my Sun Prints One Sheet Wonder cards!

I used the Nature's Prints Stamp Set to stamp my gingko and the 2023-2025 In Color Dots to embellish it.

To finish off the cards, I wanted you to have a copy of the templates in case you want to try your hand at these OSW's. When I first started out, I didn't know where the templates came from because there was no name on. But I found the same layout from Patricia! Here's the DSP template.
And this is the diagram for cutting the 6 1/2” x 6 3/4” piece of Basic White cardstock.  These pieces are used as mats for the matching Designer Series Paper cuts in the diagram above.

The Night of Navy mats on my card are just a 1/8" larger than the diagram above.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Get Well

Good mid-week morning, peeps! My card today was inspired by my upline and friend, Mary Deatherage. Here's her "how to" . I str...