Thursday, June 8, 2023

Stampin' Up! Bright & Beautiful Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop.






Here's our sketch
Let's take a closer look at my card...

My card base is Fresh Freesia cardstock. I embossed the front with the Merry Melody 3D EF. I used two patterns from the Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper. The top was a solid pattern so I used a sponge dauber to mimic the circles of the other pattern. I used Highland Heather ink to accomplish that. 

The "Happy Birthday" is from the Go to Greetings Stamp Set. I used the Banners Pick a Punch on one end of a Basic White scrap.

I made a "Mary" bow with linen thread and adhered it with a glue dot.

That's it for now peeps. Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity. Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Such a fun and cheerful card Karen :) Love the DSP and the embossed background I can just hear the singing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card Karen! Love the embossed background and the bubbles on the designer paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun color palette and mix of DSPs! A celebration on a card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool idea to make the circles with a sponge dauber. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...