Monday, June 26, 2023

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2325

Remember the last challenge for me at PIP was 2323 and I was singing "In the Year 2525"? Well, you know what?  I'm not singing it for this challenge...I'm providing you with a different earworm...Soak Up the Sun! So, let's have some fun in the sun with a digital from Beccy's Place. Meet Maggie...

Our sponsor this week is

Beccy has digitals, clear stamps and dies. Check her out by clicking on her logo. There's a $10 Gift Certificate in store for our lucky random winner.

So, let me tell you a little about my Maggie...she is standing on the Englewood Beach shore on a calm day. She has been in the water as you can tell by the wetness of her suit and boogie board. She used to be a surfer but now she is my age, thus the white hair, and no longer has the balance to stand on a surfboard! She loves the feel of sand between her wrinkles...lol! She also loves digging for sharks' teeth. She has a number of them in her collection.

Maggie was fun to color with my Light Crumb Cake, Light Pool Party, Light and Dark Highland Heather Stamp N Blends. I sponged a little Boho Blue on the sky and water portion. I added ripples from the retired High Tide Stamp Set in Misty Moonlight. The sun is a 1/2" circle using Lemon Lolly cardstock My card base is cardstock from the defunct Office Max.  . 

I hope you have the time to create something for Pammie's challenge and do check out the wonderful product Beccy has in her store. Thanks , Beccy, for sponsoring this challenge.

2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...