Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Stampin' Up! Limited Edition

Good morning, Peeps! Today I have another card for you that we made in our Thursday card group last week. Barb brought the kit for this one. She had the Sweet Sorbet DSP (SAB 2014) cut for us so all we had to do was stamp the flowers, color them, die cut them and glue.




The card base is Crumb Cake cardstock. I forgot to look at the flower stamp but I do remember it was a wood block and well loved! I know the die was from Spellbinders and it was inherited from Carol.

I finished the inside at home using two stamps from the retired Limited Edition stamp set and retired Detailed Trio Punch.

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day.

2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Monochromatic Mother's Day Card

Good mid-week morning, peeps (or whatever time of day you are looking). This is the card I gave my daughter for Mother's Day. She loves ...