Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Honey Bee Stamps - You're the Bees Knees

This is the last of my cards that we made in last week Thursday's Card Group. Sue M. provided the kit, stamps and dies. She played Vanna White by holding up the card for everyone to see around our circular table and gave us step-by-step instructions! Thank you, Sue!

Isn't it so cute? We used her stamp set, beehive honey cuts dies, a honeycomb stencil, and another wood mounted stamp that was well loved.

Inside I had smudges of black ink all over so when I got home, I got out my All Hail the Queen Bee Unity Stamp Company set and covered the error of my ways! I'm not sure what company produced the "Happy Beeday". 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll return tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...