Friday, April 28, 2023

Stampin' Up! Lighting the Way for Creative Creases Challenge #56 - Anything Goes with a Fun Fold

Good morning, peeps. It's another every other Friday Fun Fold at Creative Creases and here's what I created for the 56th challenge today...

Let's take a closer look at it, shall we?

I was inspired by France Martin for the fold and Michelle Zindorf for the image. I created my own patterned paper with one of SU's Artistic Mix Stencils. The art panel was created using the Lighting the Way Stamp Set. My colors are Misty Moonlight, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Coastal Cabana and Calypso Coral. The technique is heat embossing/emboss resist.

Here's the back side...


If you would like a photo of my template and measurements, I'd be happy to send them to you via email.

I hope you have the time to enter our challenge. Just click on the logo or the blue "challenge" link and you'll be transported there immediately. Debbie, Rae and I hope to see your entry over at Creative Creases #56.

Thank you for stopping by today.

12 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Love the panels, especially the main one! Your sponging is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and a unique funfold

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Karen! Love the fun fold and will see if I can make one soon. What I really love is your stenciled background. I am determined to get more into stenciling this year, so you are inspiring me to get started. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Debbie. You too even though I know what you're doing...lol!

      Delete
  4. Such a fun design! Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card. Do you have a picture of it in the closed position? Could you send me the template and the measurements please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jo. I will need your email address in order to do that.

      Delete
  6. Karen, I LOVE your patterned paper and of course your fold. Thank yo so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Get Well

Good mid-week morning, peeps! My card today was inspired by my upline and friend, Mary Deatherage. Here's her "how to" . I str...