Sunday, April 2, 2023

Stampin' Up! Full of Love Thinking of You Card

Good Sunday morning, peeps! Did anyone pull any pranks on you yesterday? No April Fool's for me!

Our card group has not met in quite awhile but we did last Thursday and here is one of the cards we created using the Full of Love Stamp Set.

The Designer Series Paper is the retired Hand Penned, which Dottie provided for our kit. We colored the flowers with her Copic Markers.


Now that I've posted the pics, I realize I didn't color the flower. I don't have any markers or Blends that match the front so I'm just going to leave it alone.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll return tomorrow for our Pammie's Inky Pinky Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. I love the neutral tones you've used...they match those beautiful papers perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Karen! Love the colors and layering! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2417 Theme Challenge

Here is what I created for our theme challenge today... This is the inspiration for our theme... Our sponsor for this week's challenge i...