Friday, March 31, 2023

Stampin' Up! Regency Park DSP for the Creative Creases Challenge #54 - ATG with a Fun Fold

Good morning, peeps. Fun folds roll around so quickly and here's what I created for the challenge today...


I hope you have the time to enter our challenge. Just click on the logo or the blue "challenge" and you'll be transported there immediately. BUT, please finish looking at my post first...lol!

This fun fold was NOT fun! Let me clarify that...it was fun when I did it with Sam Calcott's measurements (5" x 7") BUT NOT FUN when I tried to turn it into a 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" card! It was a complete fail so I'm going to ask an engineering friend to come up with the triangle measurements for me!! Mary, if you're reading this, let me know!

I've got the base done because of a template that Lavonne Schwendeman posted on Pinterest.  I failed Geometry in high school the first time but passed the second time...still didn't sink in...I just got lucky!!

Let's take a closer look at my template pics and finished card. After looking, if you don't feel confident then by all means check out Sam's video here!










Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to see your entry over at Creative Creases #54.

9 comments:

  1. WOw, that IS an engineering feat! It turned out to be fabulous...a real work of art! Reminds me of origami, which I could never figure out, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, LeAnne. I have a difficult time with origami.

      Delete
  2. Oh, Karen, your card is incredible - and I can admire your courage to try this fun fold! I only attempt the easy ones but love those who can figure out the more difficult ones. Let me know when Mary gets back to you about this card in A2 measurements! Have a great weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun fold, love it. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Karen! Love that designer paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool card, Karen! I love seeing new folds like this! Your stamping is lovely, and the papers you chose are such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Birthday Card for Pammies' Inky Pinkies Challenge #2415

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... This week our sponsor is none other than Pammie herself!  She is offerin...