Monday, April 3, 2023

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2313

Welcome to PIP Challenge 2313Today begins a new challenge week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies with an Anything Goes Theme. Our generous sponsor this round is Jan's Digi Stamps and I've had the pleasure of using the April Showers image from the April Showers Digital Set for my card; the sentiment is included in the set. My card base is Fresh Freesia with a mat of Gorgeous Grape from Stampin' Up! 


At first, I left the digital uncolored...

It wasn't because I was lazy, but I couldn't figure out what colors I wanted to go with the Fred She Said Soft Floral Foliage Digital Background Set. I ended up using Stampin' Up! Light and Dark Granny Apple Green, Light and Dark Fresh Freesia, Light Crumb Cake, Light Pool Party, Ivory and Light Daffodil Blends. Whew!! I do like it better, don't you?


Let's take a look at the inside, shall we?

I did a computerized sentiment in Gorgeous Grape, punched three corners with the retired Detailed Trio punch, and adhered a flower from the Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper that was cut with the Blossoming Happiness Dies...all from Stampin' Up and retiring the end of this month!

Thank you for stopping by today and a big THANK YOU to Jan. Do stop by to see what she has in her store. Jan is offering a $6 gift code to the random winner. So, please join us at Pammie's!
I'm entering my card in her ATG Challenge.

Until we meet again, be blessed!
Stampin' Up! Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

4 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the spring colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Composition, Karen! Lovely Spring Rain scene. Thank you for showcasing "April Showers" on your inspirational creation and sharing it with us at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge. Hope you will join us again! Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...