Sunday, April 16, 2023

Stampin' Up! Friendly Hello Note Card Holder and Note Card

Happy Sunday, peeps! Are you enjoying the weekend? I certainly hope so!! Our card group got together Thursday and Dottie provided the kit for us to create these...

Dottie had cut all the Friendly Hello DSP (retired SAB), Shaded Spruce Cardstock and Basic White Cardstock. 

The sentiment is from the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Dottie had already cut the shape from the retired Stitched So Sweetly Dies. We used the retiring Layering Circles Dies to cut the handles.

If you'd like to make this holder, let me know and I'll email you a template OR you can watch this video by Tammy

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for Pammie's Inky Pinkies ATG Challenge #2315. I'm really happy with the way my card came to be for the Design Team.

Measurements:

Patterned paper (designer series paper): 6” x 4 ½” - pattern in landscape mode – cut two for sides of holder

Complimentary color card stock:  

3” x 6” – cut one for bottom of holder

3” x 5” – cut two for sides of holder

4” x 4” – cut two for die cutting handles



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...