Monday, April 17, 2023

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2315

Welcome to another Pammie's Inky Pinkies Anything Goes Challenge. Today I am using the Chilly Knitting Digital Stamp from our wonderful sponsor Pink Gem Designs. Janet not only has a pre-colored image but a black and white. That is what I chose and here is how I colored it...


If you click on the Pink Gem logo, it will take you to her colored image.


Once I colored the image, I stuck on 5 snowflake embellishments that I found in my stash. I also printed out the sentiment from my computer, cut it up and adhered it to the front. I adhered the image to a mat of Gorgeous Grape and then to my card base which is Fresh Freesia.



Thank you for stopping by today and I do hope you'll take time to play at Pammie's. No matter what you choose to do, be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...