Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Stampin' Up! Through it Together Thinking of You Card

Happy mid-week, peeps! We are now more than half way through April. Before you know it, it'll be Christmas. I have no Christmas cards in my stash so I better get busy! Maybe next week!

My card today is one I created with Sharon Armstrong's Mystery Clues from March 6, 2023. I did it with my card group last Thursday. Their cards turned out great but I forgot to take pics. I also made one April 12, 2023. Totally different using the same cuts!


My color is Blackberry Bliss, the DSP is from Craft Consortium - Shel Rummel's Bloom Beautiful Patterned Paper (2015), Painted Texture 3D EF, Through It Together Stamp Set, and 3 retired Faceted Dots.

For the inside...

using the sentiment stamp from the soon retiring Eden's Garden Stamp Set and border stamp from the soon retiring Desert Details.

I'm entering my card in these challenges:

A Perfect Time to Craft Open Challenge - April 

Can You Handle the Pressure (optional twist clouds)

The Male Room #173 Stencil and/or Dies (I am only using dies)



Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our weekly Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.

Measurements:

 Basic White Cardstock: 4” x 5 ¼” cut two; scrap - sentiment

Colored Cardstock: 4 ¼” x 11”;  2 ¼” x 3 ¾”;  1 ¾” x 3”;  scrap - sentiment mat 

Designer Series Paper: 2” x 3 ½”;  1 ½” x 2 ¾”


8 comments:

  1. Simply BEAUTIFUL Karen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Can You Handle the Pressure
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG where it's all about birds, butterflies & blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card. Thanks for sharing at The male Room. Goga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful masculine card. Thanks for sharing at The Male Room

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card :-))
    Thank you for joining us at The Male Room ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Get Well

Good mid-week morning, peeps! My card today was inspired by my upline and friend, Mary Deatherage. Here's her "how to" . I str...