Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Stampin' Up! Chevron By the Bay Thank You Card

Good Wednesday morning peeps. I saw a card made by Connie Stewart on You Tube yesterday and I just had to try her Chevron Paper Pattern. Connie has a pdf for this so I won't totally recreate the wheel! Take a look see at what I created...

I used Night of Navy card stock, Pool Party card stock, and Basic White card stock. For my chevrons I used the By the Bay 6 x 6 Specialty Designer Series Paper. The sentiment is from the Go To Greetings Stamp Set. I stamped it in Night of Navy Ink, then VersaMark Ink. I sprinkled it with clear embossing powder and heat set it. I added Pool Party Fine Sparkle Adhesive Backed Gems (retired) to finish the front.

The inside is blank as I will be writing a special note to the recipient but I did pretty up the corners.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is very cool! I LOVE the color palette and I will check out her PDF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, LeAnne. I hope you make something with it. I know it will be wonderful.

      Delete
  2. Pretty card Karen! Love the layering and the chevron pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...