Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Stampin' Up! Magnolia Lane

 My card today is quick and easy IF you still have the Magnolia Lane M & M pack and the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper! Everything I used on the front is retired, unfortunately, with the exception of the pearl embellishment! I created it back in 2019 but forgot to post it because I hadn't finished the inside. (I'm cleaning up my craft room again...lol!!)

The ribbon and thread are from the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack.

For the inside I used the current Very Best Occasions Stamp Set for the sentiment.


The magnolia is from the retired Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set. 

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our weekly blog hop.

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I never got this paper but seeing what you've created makes me wish I did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. I think I have one sheet left!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! That paper is fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...