Friday, December 16, 2022

Stampin' Up! Let it Ride Sunset

Good morning/afternoon/evening wherever you are! I'm on my way to visit my brother and sil and take them to the airport so I have to make this quick! My card today is a CASE of this card



Here is what I used...

Stamps Sets: Merriest Moments front sentiment

Regal Reindeer - inside sentiment

Let it Ride for horse and grass (retired)

High Tide for water and sea grass (retired)

Thank you for stopping by today; I'll be back with another card on Monday. Stay tuned! I only need 11 more followers to make my goal of 100 by the end of the year! Can you help?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!!  The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...