Monday, December 19, 2022

Stampin' Up! Painted Christmas

Good Monday Morning Makeover Madness, peeps! My card today is a CASE of Tracy Bradley.


Here's what I used to create it for the same person who commissioned me to create cards for his children.

Early Espresso Cardstock

Basic White Cardstock

Evening Evergreen embossed with Wintry 3D EF

Deckled Rectangles

Painted Christmas DSP

Snowflakes with glue dot

Unknown die for Sweet Little Stockings Sentiment (retired) w/Stampin' Dimensionals

Holographic snowflakes

Let it Ride (retired) - trees inside

Brightest Glow - inside sentiment

I'm entering my card in Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2251. I hope you'll pay them a visit and enter a card. NEWS FLASH...I'll be on the Design Team for 2023...I'm excited!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will become a follower if you aren't already. Also, subscribe to my blog and when I post, you'll be notified by "follow it".





3 comments:

  1. This is just lovely! This particular pattern is probably my favorite one in the DSP....so pretty with the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Merry Christmas!! Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...