Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Stampin' Up! Let It Ride Christmas Card

Good mid-week morning, peeps...or whatever time it is where you are. Here's where I'm at today...a place I've never been...FarmQuest Challenge Blog #18 a/k/a FQCB! Their challenge is Anything Farm Country and my card fits the bill! Take a look see...


I was commissioned to create two cards for equestrians, one for a boater and one who loves the woods. This is one of those four.


I'm going to give you a list short ingredients and it's a Case of this card I made back in June 2019.

  • Christmas Quilt Stamp Set (retired) for the Peace sentiment and inside sentiment
  • Heartland Stamp Set (retired) for the barn
  • Let it Ride Stamp Set (retired) for the horse
  • Peaceful Deer Stamp Set for the Merry Christmas sentiment
  • Brightest Glow Stamp Set for the Joy sentiment
  • Cardstock - Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black and Basic White
  • Inks - Balmy Blue, Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Black, Soft Suede and Gray Granite
I'm also entering my card at The Male Room

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Thursday Inkin' Blog Hop.






8 comments:

  1. Welcome Karen to FarmQuest!!! I was so surprised to see a card already linked on the first day of the challenge!!! I'm fascinated by the many stamp sets combined to make your wonderful card! You've done a marvelous job and the recipient will be thrilled! Thanks for linking and I hope you come back soon for future challenges! Merry Christmas! --Becca/owner of FQCB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Becca. I was elated when I saw this challenge through the Challenges for Days site.

      Delete
  2. Wow, this is amazing! I've not heard of that challenge either! I'll have to go check it out! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. I was so surprised to find it.

      Delete
  3. I’ve never actually ridden a horse but it certainly is a form of transportation! Lovely action card. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful, different Christmas card, love it . Thank you so much for entering The Male Room "transportation" challenge, I hope you'll join our new "galaxy/stars" challenge also. Happy New Year 2023!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...