Monday, November 21, 2022

Stampin' Up! Part of My Story Fun Fold

Good Monday Morning, peeps. My card today is one we made at our card group. Sue M. provided the kit so I don't know where the paper came from but I do know we used her retired Part of My Story Stamp Set and it's a bookbinding fun fold. I'm also not sure of the die but you can use any thing you want. 

All you really need to know to make this is: 

Card base measures 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and it's scored at 3 1/4" and 4 1/4" and you glue the 1" part together! 

DSP is 3" x 5 1/4" and the strip is 3/4" x 5 1/4".



The inside Basic White sentiment panel is 2 1/2" x 5".

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Stampin' Up! Demonstrators Fun Fold Blog Hop! Have a blessed day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...