Saturday, November 26, 2022

Stampin' Up! Artistically Asian Thank You Card

Happy Saturday, peeps! Today's card is another that we made at our card group. Barb provided the kit so I have no idea what the papers are but I do know the stamp set we used was the retired Artistically Asian set. I'm not sure about the "Thank You", but you could use any stamp you have.


We used Stamp N Write Markers to color the image on the stamp and "huffing" on it to moisten the ink. Our colors were Old Olive, Fresh Freesia and Gorgeous Grape.

I'm entering my card in the sketch challenge at Global Design Project #370.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a great weekend and that you aren't still stuffed from Turkey Day!

4 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...