Monday, October 31, 2022

Stampin' Up! Magnolia Lane Memories & More Matrimony Card

Welcome to my Monday Morning M & M's Madness! Did you see all those M's? Ready to see why?

Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack


Magnolia Lane Large Specialty Memories & More Kraft Cards and Envelopes


Matrimonial Message...


Everything is retired...sorry...but I had fun using it for the first time! 

I'm entering my card at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2244 - Theme is Celebration. What better way than a wedding!

Thanks for stopping by and help yourself to some M & M's!!









5 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding card, Karen! My DIL would have loved this card and especially the kraft card base since they had a barn wedding. This would have been perfect. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Love those magnolia images. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...