Saturday, October 29, 2022

Stampin' Up! Merry Christmas to All Firefighter Gift Card Holder

Ah, this week has been a week of more cards that I thought I would be creating. Guess the stress of the hurricane is winding down...it's not really...but I'm saying it is! Today's card was inspired by Sharon Armstrong and it's the second of three for the local fire company. Take a look see...


My card base is Mango Melody (5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"). I stamped the sentiment at the bottom with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, using the retired Merry Christmas To All Stamp Set.

I cut a piece of Reminisce Firefighters Patterned Paper 5 1/2" x 3 1/4", wrapped pieces of retired Daffodil Delight 1/2" Ribbon Seam Binding around it and adhered them to the back of the patterned paper. I then made a bow and attached it with glue dots.

The "To You" is from the same stamp set and is cut out with the coordinating retired Merry Christmas Dies. I stamped the frame in Mango Melody ink on a scrap of Daffodil Delight, stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and adhered it with a glue dot.

For the inside, I stamped the sentiments from the retired From All of Us Stamp Set. I adhered a piece of the patterned paper, which just happened to be all black, and adhered a sticker to break up the solid black.


I cut the notch with a retired 1" circle punch and adhered the sides and bottom with Stampin' Seal+.

I'm entering my card at Allsorts Challenge Week 700 (congrats on their 13 1/2 years!); Li'l Patch of Crafty Friends #192 ATG; and Krafty Chicks Challenge #635 - All Occasions

Thank you for stopping by today and tomorrow I'll have the third firefighter card for you to see.



4 comments:

  1. Another great design! I'm sure that they're much appreciated by the recipients! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week with your lovely personalised Christmas card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...