Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Stampin' Up! Slimline Sympathy Cards

Well, it's mid-week once again and I'm trying to clean up old cards that were half done. I've got a ways to go but hopefully by next Wednesday I will have achieved my goal. Don't hold your breath, though!

On the 12th of September, I posted this card. The next two finish up the sympathy cards I made with the retired Slim Card Dies and retired Simply Elegant Specialty Designer Series Paper. I had cut out all of the chevrons and adhered them to card bases so they didn't disappear on my cluttered desk.

using the Inspired Thoughts Stamp Set sentiment and Simply Elegant Silver Trim


using the retired Thoughts & Prayers Stamp Set sentiments and Natural Prints Dies


using the retired Thoughts & Prayer Stamp Set, retired Stitched Shapes Dies and Natural Prints Dies


using the retired Thoughts & Prayer Stamp Set

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.


Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

1 comment:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...