Sunday, September 18, 2022

Stampin' Up! Daisy Delight Thank You Cards

Good Sunday morning, peeps. Yesterday I told you about a program I would be doing for my PEO Chapter and here are the second cards the attendees will be creating. 


I created my own note cards for the samples (5" x 7", scored at 3 1/2") but the attendees will get to use SU's Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes. 

I'm giving them a choice of which technique they want to use for the "splotches". So, the Balmy Blue one was created using the "splatters/spotches" from the retired Timeless Textures Stamp Set. The Flirty Flamingo one was created using a stippling (stencil) brush. The Highland Heather one was created with a couple of drops from the ink refill and adding a dab of water. I used an empty embossing powder container for my vessel.  I dipped a water painter into it and flicked spots all over the notecard front. All three use the "Thank You" from the retired Daisy Delight Stamp Set.

We will be using the Medium Daisy Punch and the retired leaf punch along with the ink pad of their choice.

For the purple one, they will be learning about stamping first, second and third generation. For the pink and blue ones, they will learn about two-step stamps, how to use a bone folder other than for scoring, and what Stampin' Dimensionals are. They'll also get to experiment with glue dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stamp N' Seal. I may even add embellishments for the daisy centers instead of using Stamp N' Write Markers OR I might provide them with Brushed Brass Butterflies.

For the insides, I will be showing them what NOT to do and how you can turn mistakes into something creative! You don't get to see that...lol!

My inspiration came from my team mate, Sue Prather.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back for M&M's tomorrow!



2 comments:

  1. Love these Karen! The colors are perfect, great design too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Amy. I always appreciate your comments.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Otterly Amazing Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came!! We have a color challenge for you today and here is what I created for our hop... Let&#...