Monday, September 19, 2022

Stampin' Up! Hats Off Birthday Deja Vu All Over Again

Welcome to my Monday Morning Makeover Masculine Madness! See, I promised you M & M's yesterday!!

My card for today is a makeover of the one I posted here.


Different color hat, different "logo" non it, DSP arranged differently, along with another pattern of baseballs and bats.

Measurements are all the same as the original.

Thank you for stopping by and if you have time, stop by Pammie's Inky Pinkies where I am entering my card in Challenge 2238.

6 comments:

  1. So cute - great way to do this fun fold! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card! Love the design and the colors are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fun fold in this card. I hope to make one similar for my baseball loving nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great masculine card and I like the fun fold design

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Get Well

Good mid-week morning, peeps! My card today was inspired by my upline and friend, Mary Deatherage. Here's her "how to" . I str...