Monday, September 26, 2022

Stampin' Up! Boughs of Holly Fun Fold

Welcome to my Monday Morning Makeover Madness. If you follow me, you will recognize this fun fold! I made it here, and here.


So, the measurements are still the same as those cards but for this one I used the Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper, Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen cardstock. I cut the poinsettia out with my Scan & Cut. The sentiment is from the Very Best Occasions stamp set.

Card Cuts:

Base: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Card Fold: 11" x 4", scored and folded at 2", 3 3/4", 7 1/4" and 9"
DSP: 1 3/4" x 3 3/4" (2) 1st and last panels
DSP: 1 1/2" x 3 3/4" (2) inner side panels
Basic White: 3 1/4" x 3 3/4" inner center

I'm entering my card at Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2239 - ATG.

Thank you for stopping by today. I snagged this from the internet. I had never heard the M & M's Christmas Story before. Pretty neat!


3 comments:

  1. I really love this fold, Karen, and I haven't tried it before. What a great way to showcase that gorgeous paper! I am definitely CASEing your beautiful card! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Debbie. I feel honored that you will be CASEing it. Can't wait to see what you create.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...