Friday, September 16, 2022

Creative Creases ATG with a Fun Fold Challenge #41 with Stampin' Up! Hats Off Birthday Card

Welcome to another Fun Fold Friday at Creative Creases Challenge. Be sure to stop by and enter your fun fold card!

I used the Hats Off Stamp Set, coordinating Hat Builders Dies and Hey Sports Fan DSP to create my card for today. All three are retired but are available on eBay or Mercari.


I'm not sure what this fun fold is called but it's almost like a double gate fold. The little baseball is an inherited stamp with no named company. The "Happy Birthday" is from the Very Best Occasions Stamp Set.

Here it is opened all the way...


I'm entering my card in the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge, Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge #304 Sports and/or Hobbies, and The Male Room #166 (Song Title: The Baseball Song, Artist: Corey Smith (2012).

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will enter your fun fold in Challenge #41.

Card Cuts:

Base: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Card Fold: 11" x 4", scored and folded at 2", 3 3/4", 7 1/4" and 9"
DSP:  1 3/4" x 3 3/4" (2) 1st and last panels
DSP: 1 1/2" x 3 3/4" (2) inner side panels
Basic White: 3 1/4" x 3 3/4" inner center





14 comments:

  1. Oh, Karen, I just love this great masculine card! I have this bundle in anticipation of a card for Noah someday but I really need to get it out and use it after seeing yours! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Debbie. I can't wait to CASE the card Mary Marsh shared today.

      Delete
  2. Love it! These were awesome guy products, I am sad SU didn't continue them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, LeAnne. I'm getting a lot of use out of them even though they are retired.

      Delete
  3. Karen... I LOVE this! I think you've enabled me. This is bundle is definitely a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rae. It's all about enabling in the stamping world...lol!

      Delete
  4. Loving those designer papers...perfect for our challenge!! And your fun fold gives your card so much character...perfection!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our sport/hobby challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design! Such a fun mix of designer papers, perfect with the baseball cap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining The Male Room challenge. What a fun card layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cathy, for commenting on behalf of TMRC.

      Delete
  7. Wow! I love your folded card along with the fabulous baseball hat. Great design and colouring. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies

  Good Friday morning, peeps! My card today is Sketch 9 for Kendra's Card Challenge #15 . Thank you for stopping by today. Project De...