Friday, September 2, 2022

Creative Creases Challenge Anything Goes With a Fun Fold #40 with Stampin' Up! Nature's Prints

Welcome to another Fun Fold Friday at Creative Creases Challenge. Be sure to stop by and enter your fun fold card!
I used the Nature's Prints Stamp Set, Natural Prints Dies and Sun Prints Designer Series Paper to create my card today.

This fun fold is one I did back in 2018 and 2020. It looks I make it every two years...lol! It's called a card in a box. Ready for the partial deets? Here you go...

Night of Navy Card Base: 10 1/2" x 5", scored at 2 1/2", 5", 7 1/2" and 10" on the long side; scored at 3" on the short side from the 2 1/2" and 5", then from the 7 1/2" to 10 1/2". The area between 5" and 7 1/2" is NOT scored.

Basic White Mats: 2 7/8" x 2 3/8" (6); Back piece 2 1/4" x 5 3/4"

Patterned Paper Flap Panels: 2 3/4" x 2 1/4" (6); 2 1/4" x 5" 

Night of Navy Embossed Inside Back Panel: 2" x 5 1/2" (dry embossed with 3D Fern Embossing Folder)

Night of Navy Cross Pieces: 3 1/2" x 3", scored on each side at 1/2"

If you would like further instructions, please leave your email address in the comment section and I will take the time to write them up for you. In the meantime, here's the back view....


I thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will create a fun fold and enter it in Challenge #40! Have a great weekend.

10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card in a box, Karen! This fun fold is one of my all time favorites so thanks for reminding me to make one soon. I just love this designer paper as the backdrop for your pretty floral and leaf images. Hope you enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite fancy folds. What a beautiful display Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Karen! Love the design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my - such a fun, interactive card! A marvel to behold. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this card, and I would love the instruction on how you made it, if you have them available. Thank you, Wende wsairio@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...