Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Stampin' Up! Tea Boutique Thinking of You Card

Today card is a carryover for my Makeover Madness because I didn't leave you any M & M's yesterday!

I made over one of my upline's cards that you can see here. I am not even going to give you measurements and very few how to's because Amy has a wonderful pdf file you can print out. Thank you, Amy! 

Let's take a look see at what I changed...


I used the same Tahitian Tide base from the Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes. I cut a mat of Starry Sky cardstock and then a pattern from the Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper using a Stitched Rectangle Die. I used a smaller die from the same set to cut out the sentiment and its mat. I used a sentiment from the Beauty of Friendship Stamp Set.

Before I glued the DSP and its mat to the card front, I wrapped a piece of Tahitian Tide 1/8" Metallic Woven Ribbon around it and tied a bow. Next I offset the sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals on the rectangle that matched the card base. I added two 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots to the sentiment panel and the card front was finished. Amy's photos of the card are so much brighter and I apologize for my iPhone, lighting and photo program!

Thank you for stopping by and help yourself to some M & M's.

Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...