Monday, August 29, 2022

Stampin' Up! He's All That Father's Day Card

I have a confession to make. I told you on August 22 that I was done with the cut, stack and shuffle cards. I lied! Well, I didn't actually lie...I just misinformed you...LOL! I found two more in my stack of cards that I hadn't posted. So, welcome to my Masculine Monday Makeover Madness! I promise...this is the end!!

I used the He's All That Stamp Set and the retired Handsomely Suited Stamp Set along with the He's the Man Designer Series Paper for my two cards today. They are makeovers of this one and this one. Take a look see..






Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a pleasant start to the last week of August!

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...