Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Stampin' Up! Wild & Sweet Get Well Card

I've got some W's for you today because it's Wednesday! Hope your week has gone smoothly so far. 

I used the raccoon from the Wild & Sweet Stamp Set to create my card for today.


Oh, my goodness...does the background look familiar? I'm not even going to say it's a cut, stack and shuffle because it's not! I used retired DSP that I cut to the same size as the cut, stack and shuffle template and adhered them to a Basic Black mat, which is adhered to a Basic Gray cardstock base.

Using the Wild & Sweet raccoon, I stamped on a square of Basic White cardstock. He's stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and the grass is stamped in Mossy Meadow. I used my Stamparatus so that I could just ink one portion at a time. I used the reflection technique and my silicone sheet after I had colored the water with blending brushes. I sponged the top and side edges with Balmy Blue and Pool Party inks to create the sky.

The sentiment is from the retired Harvest Hellos Stamp Set.

Now, those who know my sense of humor will get the subliminal message of this card and why I chose this animal. Did you catch it?

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Thursday Inkin' Blog Hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...