Monday, August 8, 2022

Stampin' Up! Slimline Birthday Card

Welcome, peeps, to my Monday Morning Makeover Madness card(s). On Saturday, I showed you the card I made for my daughter's 7th wedding anniversary. Today is a CASE of that card, turning it into a birthday card or two and using these products:

  • Gold Foil
  • a different pattern from the retired Simply Elegant Specialty Designer Series Paper
  • the Charming Sentiments Stamp Set with coordinating Sentiment Silhouettes Dies (front sentiment)
  • retired Slim Card Dies (chevron) and coordinating Slim Sayings stamp set (inside sentiment)
  • Splendid Stems Dies for the "flowers"
  • Stylish Shapes Dies for the banner cut
  • Craft Consortium Shell Rummel's Bloom Beautiful Patterned Paper (2015)
  • VersaMark ink and Gold Embossing Powder
  • Fine Sparkle Adhesive Back Gems
  • Pacific Point Ink
  • Basic Gray, Smoky Slate and Basic White Cardstock
  • Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin' Dimensionals...





I'm entering my card in Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2232 ATG.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll return tomorrow for our monthly Amy's Inkin' Krew Blog Hop. Oh, and do take a handful of M & M's!



Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...