Sunday, August 7, 2022

Stampin' Up! Colors

Today's card is a multiple created with "cleaning out my stash" cardstock. This is paper from The Mariposa Mat Stack I bought at Joann's back in 2012! I decided to turn it into note cards because there are people who want to just write their own notes and not have any stamped sentiments. I'll be selling this at our Craft Fair in November as a package.


For card bases, I used Stampin' Up!'s Cajun Craze, Basic Black and Daffodil Delight. For the mats, I used Pale Papaya, Basic White, Basic Black and Cajun Craze. On the inside I just adhered mats of Basic White. These will be great for a butterfly fanatic! The whole stack is butterflies with different patterns. It will take forever for me to use them as I have two pads.

Just Us Girls Challenge #644 - Word Week is a perfect challenge for my cards today!


Thank you for stopping by today and remember to stop tomorrow to pick up some M & M's. Have a blessed day.

"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God."  (Romans 12:2)

4 comments:

  1. Wow....those papers are GORGEOUS! I hope you sell lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your set of cards is lovely! Gorgeous papers too. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vicki, for your comment on behalf of JUGS.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...