Saturday, August 6, 2022

Stampin' Up! Slimline Cards

Good morning, peeps, and welcome to my Slimline Saturday! If I make slimline cards, will it help to slim my waistline? WHAT??? You say "no"?? Okay, I agree. I think you'll agree that for today and tomorrow I have "slim" on my agenda.

I made this card for my daughter and son-in-love's 7th wedding anniversary. Since the 7th year is represented by copper, I used Copper Foil and the retired Simply Elegant Specialty Designer Series Paper, along with the retired Slim Dies, retired Ornate Layers Dies, and the retired Love & Happiness Stamp Set to create their card.

I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with Copper Embossing Powder. I fussy cut it and adhered it to the Ornate Layers frame. The frame is adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals. It was fun getting all those chevrons adhered with liquid glue!


and for the inside...


All the sentiments are from the Love & Happiness set AND I know you know why I did the sponging that way (smile)!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for more!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...