Saturday, August 20, 2022

Stampin' Up! He's All That

Good Saturday morning, peeps. Hope you have a fun weekend planned. I'll be working in my craft room getting my card inventory straightened out for the craft fair in November. It seems like it's a perpetual task. 

My card today is another cut, stack and shuffle one. It is similar to the one I posted here.


The Designer Series Paper is from He's the Man and the sentiment is from the Wildlife Wonder Stamp Set. My colors are Cajun Craze, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake.

The inside sentiment is from the He's All That Stamp Set and "You're the Best" is a mystery to me. I thought it was from A Good Man (retired) but I'm having my doubts now. Unfortunately, it doesn't come up in my Evernote under tags. If you know the stamp set it's from, please let me know!


Thank you for stopping by today and tomorrow will be another cut, stack and shuffle day.

4 comments:

  1. I've been wondering why I haven't been getting your blog posts! Looks like you switched email providers. I just resubscribed, hope that the emails start arriving again. :) Cool card! Love that designer paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People were telling me they weren't getting notified so I switched from Mail Chimp to Follow It. Glad to have you back!

      Delete
  2. This is great...I just love these papers, some of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...