Sunday, August 28, 2022

Stampin' Up! Wonderful World Z Fold Birthday Card

Good Sunday morning, peeps! My card today is a CASE of Linda Richenberg's. You can see her create this fun fold here




I started with a 12" x 12" piece of retired Powder Pink (2017-2019 In Color) cardstock. I marked it at 6" on the right side and 4" on the left then cut on a diagonal between those two marks. Then I scored it at 4" and 8".

I cut three pieces of Designer Series Paper and one piece of Basic White to 3 3/4" x 5 3/4". I used Linda's method to cut my pieces at an angle and adhered them to the card base.

The front sentiment is from the Sunkissed Stamp Set, punched out with the Double Oval Punch and the inner sentiment is from the Very Best Occasions Stamp Set. The rose is from the Wonderful World Stamp Set, which is bundled with the Wonderful World Designer Series Paper. It is only available while supplies last through 8.31.22, which is when Sale-A-Bration ends. You can only get the free bundle by purchasing $100 before s/h. I don't need another stamp set but I'd love to have more of the paper!

The color inks I used are Rich Razzleberry, Flirty Flamingo and Mossy Meadow. The embellishments are three Pastel Pearls.

I'm entering my card in the Allsorts Challenge Week 690/1 A/G Options of Roses and Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #188 - Anything Goes.

Thank you for stopping by today and have a blessed Sunday.

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

8 comments:

  1. A striking black and floral DP, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Karen! Love the z-fold design, perfect papers too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty papers that look great on your folded design. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linby, for commenting on behalf of Allsorts.

      Delete
  4. Very pretty Z-fold. I love pink and black together and you've made a striking card. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...