Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Stampin' Up! Painted Patch Birthday

Good morning, peeps! Fall is in the air...at least on my card if not in the weather. Take a look see... 

My card base is Cajun Craze cut at 6 3/4" x 4 1/4". I scored it at 1 1/4". I sponged Cajun Craze ink on the flap using one of the Painted Pumpkins Decorative Masks.

Then I cut a piece of Painted Patch DSP to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4", put a tick mark at 1 1/4" on the top left and cut it on the diagonal.

Using the Painted Pumpkins Dies and Painted Patch DSP, I cut out five pumpkins/gourds. I also cut the leaves and tendril from Old Olive cardstock. I adhered them as seen in the photo (with one being on the inside Pool Party panel that measures 5 1/4" x 4).

I stamped the sentiment from the retired Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set in Cajun Craze ink and added embellishments from the Painted Patch Adhesive-Backed Dots.

Thank you for stopping by today
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Painted Patch Birthday

Good morning, peeps! Fall is in the air...at least on my card if not in the weather. Take a look see...  My card base is Cajun Craze cut at ...