Saturday, July 30, 2022

Stampin' Up! Paradise Palms Sunset Thank You Card

Good Saturday morning, peeps. Funny how fast weekends roll around, but also how quickly they roll out to sea. Speaking of sea, let me take you to the beach again!

Although it looks black in the photo, my card base and palm tree are Blackberry Bliss cardstock. I cut the palm tree out with a die from the Palms Dies. The embossing folder I used for the Basic White piece of cardstock is the retired Old World 3D EF. 

Then I sponged another piece of Basic White cardstock with Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point and Blackberry Bliss inks.

The ribbon across the bottom is the retired Blackberry Bliss 3/8" Stitched Satin and the three embellishments are retired Glitter Enamel Dots. I wish I had little shells to adhere to the ribbon instead...maybe on my CASE of this one! Stay tuned!!

I used the Wildlife Wonder Stamp Set for my sentiments and Blackberry Bliss ink. The palm trees are from the Paradise Palms Stamp Set. I used my Stamparatus, Old Olive and Early Espresso Stamp N Write Markers to ink up the stamp.


I'm entering my card in the Time Out Challenge #219 with their photo prompt


and Can You Handle the Pressure? AG Embossing with Twist of the Beach - now that my back is healed I can do the twist again!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow as I'll have more rainbow colors for you.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful tropical scene!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Diane, for visiting and commenting on behalf of CYHTP!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful scene! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vickie, for your comment on behalf of CYHTP.

      Delete
  3. Wow, that's a gorgeous card! Love your beautiful sky and the silhouette tree! Also I love the dry embossed panel that you used and the creative inside! I always forget about inside of the cards. Thank you so much for taking time out and joining us at the photo inspiration challenge. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ishani, for commenting on behalf of Time Out.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...