Friday, July 29, 2022

Stampin' Up! Nature's Prints Thank You Fun Fold

TGIF, especially if you've been working all week!! My card today is another Triple Diamond Tent Fold just like yesterday. This is the one I created for yesterday's blog hop; however, at the last minute I realized the challenge was NOT Crumb Cake color but rather Gray Granite. (I definitely like that color better!) Good thing this card is quick, easy and fun to make!!



I think this version is a little more feminine than yesterday's. Do take a look at that post if you want to know how to create it.

I used the same pack of Sun Prints Designer Series Paper, just a different pattern. Instead of using DSP for the center diamond, I stamped the ferns and sentiment from the Nature's Prints Stamp Set on Basic White cardstock, the mats are Starry Sky. My inks are Night of Navy stamped off once and Crumb Cake. I added two different sized 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll stop by Creative Creases Challenge #37 - Anything Goes with a Fun Fold, as that's where I'm entering my card today...and I'm also a Guest Demonstrator there! Here's to a good weekend for you and do come back tomorrow as I will be taking you to the beach again!

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

6 comments:

  1. Did you make your own envelope to fit it? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It doesn't fit in an A2 envelope. I need to reconfigure to an A2 envelope because I hate making my own envelopes...lol. I will, however, make one for it as I have the SU envelope maker. Thank you for asking that question!

      Delete
  2. Wow, this is really spectacular! I actually like the Crumb Cake but either is nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you adjust the measurements to fit into an A2 unless you want to make your own envelope!

      Delete
  3. You have definitely perfected this fun fold, my friend! Love it - in either neutral! Thanks again for linking up with Creative Creases!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie. Too bad it doesn't fit in a business size envelope!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Birthday Card for Pammies' Inky Pinkies Challenge #2415

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... This week our sponsor is none other than Pammie herself!  She is offerin...