Sunday, July 31, 2022

Stampin' Up! Pampered Pets Sympathy Card

Good morning, peeps! I lost my furry granddogter on July 4. She went to be with her brother, Rascal, and her kitty cousin, Tini...along with many other fur babies we've all had over the years.  I made this card for Nikki's parents. I drew my color inspiration from the Inkspirational Challenge #270 photo...


My card base is Gray Granite cardstock. I glued strips of Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper to a Very Vanilla cardstock mat reflecting the Rainbow Bridge without the bridge. I stamped Nikki in Basic Gray using the retired Pampered Pets stamp set and cut her out with a die from the retired Pets Dies. I colored her with Light and Dark Gray Granite Stampin' Blends. I cut a frame with the Stylish Shapes Dies and adhered her to the corner. Then I mounted the frame with adhesive strips. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I also sponged the edges with Gray Granite ink.

I forgot to take a picture of the inside before I personalized it but it had 5 paw prints for the family with their names and a stamped sentiment from the retired Happy Tails stamp set.

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you'll return for my Monday Makeover Madness tomorrow and help yourself to some M & M's.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, so sweet. I love the way you created your background and your pup is so cute. Sorry for your loss! I'll bet the inside was just as sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, LeAnne. Nikki looked pretty much like that from the back.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Get Well

Good mid-week morning, peeps! My card today was inspired by my upline and friend, Mary Deatherage. Here's her "how to" . I str...