Monday, July 25, 2022

Stampin' Up! Hanukkah Card

Welcome to my Monday Morning Makeover Madness card. Everyone seems to be doing Christmas in July and I have decided to do Hanukkah in July! Take a look see...


and the inside...


My card is a makeover of this one...


Same Designer Series Paper, Embossing Folder, Silver Foil, Ribbon, punch, different layout and embellishments (Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels). It was created for LeAnne's sketch challenge at the Paper Players.


I'm also entering my card at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2230 - ATG.

Thank you for stopping by today and grab some M & M's for your sweet tooth!
Have a blessed day.





7 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to create a Hannukah card! Having no Jewish friends, I don't make them at all, but it's nice to see that our stamps can be used for that celebration as well! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, LeAnne. I appreciate your comment on behalf of TPP.

      Delete
  2. Pretty card Karen! Love that designer paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...