Sunday, June 19, 2022

Stampin' Up! Plentiful Plants Encouragement Card

I have created so many cards in a couple of weeks because our Card Group started meeting again that I have decided to blog on Sundays, in addition to Mondays, Thursdays for our blog hop, Fridays and third Tuesday for our monthly blog hop. 

This card was demonstrated by Deb using her Plentiful Plants Stamp Set, Perfect Plants Dies and my Through it Together Stamp Set, Brick & Mortar EF and Stylish Shapes Dies. The instructions and measurements follow the photos. 



Crushed Curry Card Base: 4 1/4 x 11, scored and folded at 5 ½”

Basic White: 4 x 5 1/4  (2) emboss one with Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder; sponge lightly with Gray Granite; the other piece is for the inner liner

Adhere embossed panel to card base. On the inner liner, stamp the pot in Cajun Craze and the plant in Mossy Meadow second generation. Stamp sentiment from Through it Together in Crushed Curry. Punch three corners with the retired Detailed Trio Punch (retired).

On scrap Basic White, stamp leaves in Mossy Meadow full strength and second generation; stamp plant pot in Cajun Craze  and crop  images with the coordinating Perfect Plant Dies.

Crop a piece of Crumb Cake card stock with the macramé die

Put the smaller leaves through the macramé and put small dabs of liquid glue on back of  macramé. Adhere bigger leaves behind smaller one  with a glue dot. Tie a piece of jute twine (retired) through the hole and adhere to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Stamp the sentiment (Through it Together) in VersaMark Ink onto a piece of Crushed Curry card stock.

Cover with White Basics Stampin' Emboss Powder. Gently tap to remove the excess. Set with a heat tool.  Crop with the smallest banner die from Stylish Shapes Dies.

Add three clear raindrop Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials (retired) to the card front wherever you choose!

I'm entering my card in the Alphabet Challenge Blog: F is for Friendship and Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge Anything Goes Embossing with a Twist of Birds. I chose not to do the twist as I threw my back out the other day doing laundry. 😓😏 AND the Snippets Playground: Challenge #430. I am very interested in winning the prize! I also loved seeing Di's snippets card.

Thank you for stopping by today and if you return tomorrow, I might have some M & M's for you 😄

Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous card inside and out. Really like the macrame pot and how you arranged the leaves in and around it.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. We had a mini heatwave this week so I made plenty of SaRngria for everyone. Enjoy! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarn. Is the SaRngria red or white? Doesn't matter, I like both!

      Delete
  2. Lovely card Karen - I do like the 'plentiful plants' set. Hope your back is feeling better. Thanks for joining my 'friendship' theme at the Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my back is better. Thank you so much Deborah for visiting and commenting on behalf of the AC.

      Delete
  3. So cute! Love the brick wall background with the pretty hanging plant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW ... I love what you've done here! Very creative! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure … we appreciate your support and hope to see you again next challenge!
    Darlene
    CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Darlene, for such a nice comment on behalf of CYHTP.

      Delete
  5. Oh Karen - what a super card! And I so love to read how folk made their entries and what they used! I hope your back is feeling better now - story of my life really.

    Hugs

    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Di. Yes, my back is much better but I'll never be able to do the twist again except on card challenges...lol.

      Delete
  6. Lovely CAS cards with a nice combination of embossing and images.
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so lovely. I may case it as I have a friend in need of something like this. Thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...