Monday, May 23, 2022

Stampin' Up! Mosaic Mood Quilt Card

My M & M's for you today are brought to you by the retired Mosaic Mood Designer Series Paper not Mars & Murrie!  I had pieces left of one pattern of that beautiful paper so I put it to good use! 



Here are the rest of the ingredients I used...

Soft Succulent Card Base

Neena Bright White Mat

Early Espresso mat 

Quilt Top Textured Impressions EF (Can You Handle the Pressure - ATG with an Embossing Folder, but I can't do the twist!) 

Soft Succulent mat

Neena Bright White mat

Mosaic Mood DSP

Stitched Triangle Dies

Stylish Shapes Dies

Bee Trinkets (this is my Touch of Gold for the Use Your Stuff Challenge #448)

Happiest of Birthdays Stamp Set

Crushed Curry, Soft Succulent inks

Detailed Trio Punch

Honey Bee Stamp Set

Crushed Curry Stamp N Write Marker

Let's Squash It!! #20 requires scraps and an embossing folder. My card fits the bill.

Let me know if you would like detailed instructions and I will send them to you if you provide your email address.

Thank you for stopping by today and I'll be posting an unscheduled Tuesday card because I saw a challenge that intrigued me. I hope you'll come back for a visit tomorrow.


7 comments:

  1. This is so special: I have not seen quilting on a card before! It's lovely.
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lia, for commenting on behalf of Can You Handle The Pressure.

      Delete
  2. Love the cute bumble bee embellishment. Cute card and thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karen, this is just beautiful! How creative!! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure … we appreciate your support and hope to see you again next challenge!
    Darlene
    CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card. I love that you co-ordinated the inside as well. Thanks for joining us at UYS and hope to see you again soon. Tammy DT co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...